The Ayurvedic Centre offers the whole range of Panchakarma treatments along with various other treatments like abhyanga, sarvanga sweda, nadi sweda, shirodhara, shirobasti, navarakhizi, avagaha sweda, katibasti, manyabasti, hridabasti, Pizzichil, netratarpana, shirolepa, pichu and udvartana.
Who will benefit from these programs
- Patients with chronic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, sciatica, neurological disorders, Parkinson’s disease, asthmatic bronchitis, hypertension, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome, acid peptic diseases, infertility, impotency, geriatric problems and psychosomatic diseases.
- People suffering from the diseases which are usually not responding to conventional western medicine
- People with stress related disorders such as anxiety, depression, tension headache, fatigue and feeling low energy levels
- People with problems of obesity or anorexia
- Healthy people seeking of greater sense of well being and fulfillment
- People who want to start yoga and meditation practices (to clean and prepare the body for these practices)
- Cancer patients after surgery/ chemotherapy/ radiotherapy for detoxification